If you have no skill and knowledgeable about painting, it is likely to encounter problems related to damage wall including grainy film, peeling paint, paint cracked…let’s look at some of the phenomena that occur on the walls often appear after a while if not properly paint techniques
and apply the remedies under the guidance to have the radical solutions. Know how to solve the problems that arise will help you feel the painting is an extremely simple and very easy to implement.
1. The coating was porous
Phenomenon: the coating should not smooth and flat due to the foam particles foam and broken holes created
- Stir paint unevenly
- Use of low quality paint
- Roll the paint too fast
- Use a roller with fiber lengths incorrect
- Roll the excess paint
- Paint high gloss paint on rough surfaces
- After the last execution not thoroughly cleaned of construction tools, paint flakes to the left.
- Due to the diluted paint maker has created many air bubbles.
All indoor paints will foam during the construction, but then if good quality paint, the foam will be broken immediately and the film has good flow, so using quality paint
. Avoid excess paint roller or use of outdated paint. Use semi-gloss or gloss paint using short fiber rollers, rolling on the surface primer before painting. Clean the rough surface before coating
Phenomenon: Once dry paint film was wrinkled, lumpy, not smooth, flat.
- Due to construction in the sunny condition or physical surface is wet, especially for dark
- Use oil-base paint or paint alkyd paint on wet surfaces
- Due to high humidity or absorbed from within.
- Just dry paint film is broken by rain, moss clung
- Surface treatment is not good
- Use of low quality paint
If the coating blisters from the surface to be coated must be thoroughly treated water infiltration. Then scrape off the paint and conducting paint, primer paint, do not paint in too sunny conditions or too moist.
3. Color paint heterogeneous
Phenomenon: when only one type of paint, but not all colors
- Do not stir the container before rolling.
- Construction worker uneven hand.
- Various construction tools.
- Mending is not tricky.
- Each time the construction, paint diluted with varying proportions.
Remedies: construction of due process and just start construction as: drywall standards and in ideal weather conditions.
4. The coating should have less coverage
Phenomenon: The coating does not cover all the inner wall surface.
Reason: choosing paint quality is too low or too poor construction, uneven paint roller.
Remedies: Read carefully selected paint. Search professional construction team, highly skilled.
5. The pollen
Phenomenon: the coating surface with white powder (powder form)
- Using inexpensive paints, fillers rate / high binder.
- Ultraviolet radiation and the weather is adversely affecting the film.
- Due to dilution mixing reduces the adhesion of the paint.
Remedies: Eliminate all chalk dust with a brush or sandpaper chalk dust, scrub, rinse and wipe the surface. 1 primer rolling, then roll back government.
6. The coating contamination, dust
Phenomenon: the paint layer damaged due to dirt repellent, dirt accumulation or other debris, can be like fungi, algae or moss.
- Use of low quality paint or paint primer on the surface.
- Air pollution car exhaust and dust have focused on the painting surface.
- Use the brush and soap solution wash before painting the whole.
- If severe dust can be used a high pressure water hose to clean.
- Use high quality paint.
7. Ability to poor cleaning
Phenomenon: the surface post-construction wall prone and difficult to clean dust.
Reason: the coating is of low quality.
Remedies: Choosing paint good and reputable construction company.
8. The coating discolored
Phenomenon: a drying time, film faded or lost color.
- The coating decomposes under the action of ultraviolet light and high temperature.
- Use paint for interior and exterior paint brings.
- Burned by alkali: do not use anti-alkaline primer.
- Manufactured using inappropriate colors intended use.
9. Use paint incompatible systems
Phenomenon: Loss of stick coating paint on the old layers of paint solvents.
- Paint too many layer on the surface.
- Do use water-based paint is too thick paint over old paint, alkyd or oil-based paint makes the old paint was peeling off the surface.
Remedies: Clean the surface to be painted, primed and re-painted finishing.